SYLLABUS OF PHP TRAINING
“PHP Training Package” includes all the below mentioned courses.
- ADVANCED PHP TRAINING
- CODE IGNITER TRAINING
- LARAVEL TRAINING IN NEPAL
- OBJECT ORIENTED PHP COURSE
The PHP MySQL training course package is divided into two parts both:
A). Basic PHP course(Includes Procedural PHP Programming)
B). Advanced PHP Training (Includes Object Oriented Programming, Model View Controller and Code Igniter/Yii/Laravel training )
Basic PHP training course follows the procedural programming pattern and covers the essential fundamental concepts. To be a good developer in future, one has to learn the basic programming thoroughly. Basic course time duration is 2 months.
Advanced PHP course, which covers details of “object-oriented design principles” and “MVC pattern”, is required to work in popular PHP frameworks such as Joomla, WordPress, Magento and Drupal.Programmers having the knowledge of open source frameworks are most sought after by employers these days. A regular practice and a better performance in the basic PHP course will definitely result smoothness in the next big step of advanced course. Advanced course time duration is approximately 1.5 months.
The course is offered in various modes at our computer institute: Fast Track PHP Training and Online PHP course training.
The basic PHP and MySQL training focuses on enhancing students’ competency and proficiency in building dynamic web applications.
- Develop dynamic websites and real-time web applications .
- Understand various techniques for website development.
- Perform test and debug websites and applications.
WHO CAN JOIN PHP TRAINING ?
- College graduates aiming to pursue career in web development.
- Candidates from non-computing degree seeking for a career in IT sector.
- Web Designers intending to extend their career opportunities by learning programming skills.
Anybody eager to undertake this should possess basic HTML knowledge. If not, candidates are required to take one week HTML training before attending PHP programming classes.
MODULE 1: TEMPLATE DEVELOPMENT USING BOOTSTRAP FRAMEWORK
- Introduction to HTML tags
- Using paragraph, line break, Heading, Image, Lists and Anchor elements.
- Table and Forms
- colspan and rowspan properties.
- External, Internal and Inline stylesheet
- Designing div based two-column and three-column layout
- Designing Menu
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap Framework
Learning Outcome: Participants develops ability for customizing the style and design of a template.
MODULE 2: PHP FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to PHP Scripting Language
- PHP vs JSP vs ASP server side programming
- Server Side Scripting vs Client Side Scripting
- Installing XAMPP or WAMP or MAMP
- Setting server environment
- Configuring and Adjusting setting in PHP.ini and httpd.conf
- Running PHP Scripts
- Formatting Outputs
- Working with Variables, Global Variables and Constants
- Logical, Concatenation, mathematical and relational operators
- Escape Sequences
- Conditional Statements (If, if else, switch statement)
- Iteration and Looping (do while, while, for loop, foreach loop)
- Built-In and user-defined functions
- String functions and pattern
- String comparision, String concatenation
- Numeric Array
- Associative Array
- One Dimension and multi-dimensional array
- Array functions
- GET/POST methods
Having completed this phase, beginners gain adequate knowledge of PHP programming fundamentals required to explore database concepts.
MODULE 3: BASIC DATABASE CONCEPTS
- Explore Phpmyadmin panel
- Explore SQLYog
- Create database, tables
- Insert, Select, Update and Delete Records
- Operator like “Between”, “Like” and “In”
- Sorting Query results
- Aggregate functions
- Create primary key and foreign key
- SQL Join(Inner Join, Outer Join)
- ER Diagram
- Database Designing
This session endows participants to wisely apply learned concepts to create normalized table designs and establish relationships between tables. They develop adeptness in writing simple and complex SQL queries.
MODULE 4: PHP APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- CRUD Operation
- Insert and Select Data
- Update and Delete Records
- Drop down boxes with data populated from database table
- Common Task and Logical Practices (e.g..Set Selecting)
- Delete multiple records
- SQL concatenation
- Debugging Practices
After attaining the course component above, participants can sensibly place appropriate HTML form elements to take user inputs, and masterfully manipulate data in database. Candidates will be inventive in creating features and controls to enhance the usability of the application.
- Alert, confirm and prompt dialog boxes
- Event handling
MODULE 6: JQUERY AND PHP INTEGRATION
- Integrating jQuery Slider, rotater
- jQuery Tabs and accordion.
- Dynamic jQuery Slider
- Advanced jQuery effects
The training session intends to impart participants with a flair for integrating jQueries animations such as rotators, sliders, and different kinds of advanced jQuery effects.
MODULE 7: AJAX
- Introduction to Ajax
- XMLHttpRequest Object
- Fetch data asynchronously from database
- Examples of Ajax implementation
Candidates learn to generate faster server-side responses that makes application quickly responsive and more dynamic. They are trained to apply AJAX across several HTML elements.
MODULE 9: OBJECT ORIENTED CONCEPT
- Class and Object
- Properties and Methods
- Access Specifiers
- Constructor and Destructor
- Encapsulation, Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- Abstract Class
- Scope Resolution Operator
- Referencing Parent Classes
- Auto-loading Class
- Destroying Objects
- Object Serialization
- PHP Magic Functions
- Exception Handling using try catch
MODULE 10: PHP DATA OBJECTS
- PDO Introduction
- Database Support
- Connecting PDO with Database
- Exception and PDO
- Insert, select, update, delete statements
- Prepared Statements
- Named Placeholders
- Position Placeholders
MODULE 10: SESSION AND COOKIE MANAGEMENT
- Register users
- Signin form, Validate users login credentials
- Password encyption and decryption
- Emailing links to change Password
- Session management,
- Preventing unauthorized access
- Session destroy function
- Cookie management
MODULE 11: ADVANCED TECHNIQUE IN APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Plain Text email
- Email Attachments
- Sorting Records
- Searching Records
- Filter records
- Pagination, Previous and Next, current active page
- File management
- Create folder
- Upload files to directories
- Multiple uploads
- Server Side Validations
- Captcha Integration
- Reading CSV
- Writing to CSV
- Creating PDF File
MODULE 12: ADVANCED DATABASE CONCEPTS
- Creating Multi-level category
- Parent Child Concept
- Prepared Queries
MODULE 13: PHP SECURITY
- Password Protecting a Website Directory
- How to rewrite URL using HTAccess file
- Advanced Encryption Techniques
- Concept of SQL injection
- MD5 Encryption
- Adding Salt to password
MODULE 14: LARAVEL FRAMEWORK
- Overview of Laravel Framework
- MVC Concepts in Laravel
- Request and Response
- Database Configuration
- Blade Templating System
- Authentication and Authorization
MODULE 15: PROJECT WORK
A requirement for an application is conceptualized, and a project work is carried out. Students are taught to implement the knowledge and skills acquired during the training in the project work. Instructor will, however, discuss the new ideas that comes along. Things that are done during PHP project work are listed below:
- Conceptualizing requirements
- Use case diagram
- Creating ER Diagram
- Database designing
- Integrating front-end template
- Integrating back-end template
- Creating Administrative Panel
- Creating Dashboard
- Generating menus and articles
- Adding features and functionalities
The learning outcome of this phase is that students can develop news portal, job portal and eCommerce applications. They will have a proven capacity in developing a web based applications. Upon completion of project work, trainees can join internship in PHP at the institute itself, to gain further confidence in developing various applications and websites. They can also apply for PHP jobs online via job portals. Candidates showing good performance are provided internship and job opportunities directly at software companies and web development companies in Kathmandu.