c++ programming training
You learn the object oriented concepts in C++ which will be a great help for programmers who wants to develop a good base in other object oriented programming language like Java, C# etc. Basically if one wants to start a career in software development then we recommend starting with C++ to learn the concept of object oriented programming.
C++ course is designed in such a way that it helps students to get the important features of object oriented programming language.
The objective of C++ programming is to give the concept of object oriented programming training. We will discuss all the important features of object oriented programming throughout the course. Some of the important features of object oriented that we discuss during the course are inheritance, operator overloading, polymorphism and so on.
Module 1: OOP using C++
- Fundamental concept in c++ like cout and cin
- Rewrite a C program in C++
- Concept of Class
- Concept of Object
- class components (members and methods)
- advantages of object oriented concept
- referring to objects
- show an example of a class and object in c++
- public members
- write a program showing how public members can be accessed directly from object
- private members
- write a program showing private members can only be accessed within the class only. Show an example where private members are not allowed to access from object
- protected members
- will be discussed after inheritance only
- public members
- static members
- classes and their friends
- defining and overloading operators
- parent class and derived class
- inheritance: how does it work?
- types of inheritance
- inheriting different class components
- Demonstrate an example showing how public and protected members can be inherited
- Demonstrate an example showing private members cannot be inherited
- multiple inheritance
- demonstrate an example showing how multiple inheritance can be applied in a child class.
- concept of overriding methods and properties by child class
- demonstrate an example showing how methods are overridden in child class
- demonstrate an example showing how overridden methods of parent class can be accessed
- function overloading
- demonstrate an example showing how function can be overloaded
- static function and static variable
- demonstrate an example showing how static variable preserves the value across multiple objects
- demonstrate an example showing how static methods can be accessed outside class and discuss the use of it
- abstract class and concept of pure virtual function
- demonstrate an example showing an abstract class and how the methods declared in abstract class can be defined in child class