Professional Training & Edu. Consultancy
MODULE 1: FUNDAMENTALS CONCEPTS
- Installing JDK and setting development environment for Java
- Printing Hello World
- Syntax and keywords
- Compiling and Running Programs
- Putting Comments
- Variables Initialization and Declaration
- Datatypes like char, string, boolean, etc
- Using mathematical, comparison and logical operators.
- Applying condition with if, if-else and switch statements.
- Controlling flow with while and for loops.
- Nesting conditions and loops.
- Using break, continue and return statements
- Writing functions, user defined funtions and built-in functions.
- Concept of one-dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Vector and Arraylist
MODULE 2: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN JAVA
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and objects
- Public, Private and Protected methods and properties
- THIS keyword
- Method Overloading and Overriding
- Constructor functions, constructor overloading
- Inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism
- Interfaces, implementing interfaces
- Abstract classes and methods
- Static keyword, Use of “super”
- Defining constants using final
- Exception handling, try, catch and throw
- Multiple catch statements
- User defined exceptions
- Type casting
- Input and output Class
- Defining package, Importing package
- Collection and generics
- Multi Threading
MODULE 3: GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
- Swing API Library
- Components and Containers
- Creating Swing components like buttons, text fields, drop-down lists etc.
- JFrame, JDialog and JApplet
- Adding Swing components to containers
- Arranging Swing components using layout managers
- Menu, menu bar
- Dialogs and message boxes
- Building GUI using NetBeans and Eclipse
The learning outcome of this phase is that candidate learns to develop graphical user interface with the help of GUI components.
MODULE 4: EVENT HANDLING
- What are Events?
- Event Handling
- ActionEvent and ActionListener
MODULE 5: CRUD OPERATION WITH DATABASES
- Creating connection with MySQL database with JDBC ODBC Driver.
- Submitting a form and inserting data.
- Displaying, editing and deleting data in database.
On completing this phase, students will successfully handle user interactions with the forms and simple as well as complex operations on the database.
MODULE 6: JAVA PROJECT WORK
After the completion of training, students choose a topic for their project work. For e.g.
- Libaray Management Software
- Hotel Management Software
- Inventory Management System
- Reservation System
- Online chat Application
They will be guided by our project managers throughout the project development activities.